- Cum Christo now offers the option for you to donate to the ongoing Sustaining Fund using PayPal. This is a fast, sure, safe method of using your credit card, or your PayPal account, to make your financial gift.
- Your donation to Cum Christo will be processed by PayPal and only the basic information is received by us. Your credit card or bank information never leaves PayPal's secure servers and is shared with no other entity. Thousands of non-profit organizations - of all sizes - now receive donations by way of PayPal.
- How safe is PayPal?
- By utilizing the very latest in secure technology and employing a large team of experts in all areas of internet safety, PayPal continues to be a leader in safe online money transfer around the world.
- PayPal is guaranteed against fraud and identity theft. PayPal guarantees 100% protection against unauthorized payments from your account. Every transaction is confirmed by email to the PayPal account holder. Any transaction you wish to dispute will give you access to a 24/7 support team of analysts who will help sort out any problem for you.
- PayPal's Anti-Fraud Team works 24/7. Using sophisticated risk models and advanced technology, the team is able to detect, and often predict, suspicious activity to help eliminate identity theft. The anti-fraud team's sole job is to make every PayPal transaction as safe and seamless as possible.
You do not need a PayPal account to make your donation, just your credit card information - which we never see. To get started simply click the Donate button below to go to our secure PayPal account location:
Anytime you would like to cancel your monthly Recurring Donation simply email
firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from PayPal's monthly payment list.