Grouping is the core activity used by Cum Christos and graduates of all Fourth Day programs to live their life in grace.
Each week they gather with a small group of like minded individuals to pray and share their faith. Group Reunion (sharing piety, study, and action weekly with a close group of friends) is what Cum Christo is all about. Anyone may join your group and share in the blessings of Group Reunion whether or not they have made a weekend.
Jesus said, “When two or three are gathered together for my sake, there I am in the midst of them.”
Looking for a Group or Group Vacancy?
If you are a member of CumChristo and looking for a group or have a vacancy check out the online posts.
PIETY: GROWING IN HOLINESS
“I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection.” – Philippians 3:10
What has helped me grow closer to Christ this week?
- Uplifting experiences
- Moments of challenge and struggle
- Other special times
When have I been most aware of Christ’s presence this week?
“Be transformed by the renewing of your minds. so that you may discern what is the will of God.” – Romans 12:2
What have I read, seen, heard or reflected upon this week that has helped me…
- to grow closer to Christ
- to understand His purpose for my life
- to understand my environments so that they can effectively be transformed for Christ
Bible study, home groups, other study,
Spiritual books or magazines,
Interactions with other people.
ACTION: SHARING YOUR FAITH
“Go therefore and make disciples… “ – Matthew 28:19
“Just as the Son of Man came, not to be served but to… serve…” – Matthew 20:28
- In which areas am I seeking to serve Christ?
- Have I shared Christ’s love with another this week?
- What action did not work out as I had hoped or planned, and what have I learnt?
- What action have I planned for this week?
- What can we do to spread Christ’s love?