1) Our next Virtual Ultreya is scheduled for June 2, 2021 @ 7:00pm. Please note that we initiate the ZOOM Meeting Room at 6:45pm. Your early sign on will allow us to begin the Ultreya at 7:00pm, and it be appreciated.
2) SAVE THE DATE! A second “Day of Reflection” will take place via ZOOM on June the 5th. Our guide will be Mary George Whittle who will address the topic of “The Spirituality of Living in Uncertainty”
When life isn’t black or white, God gives you the grace to live in the gray.
Registration will be necessary and it will be handled via our website. Registration will be open from May 16 until June 3. Details will be forthcoming this week. Remember to SAVE THE DATE, June the 5th!
3) We need a volunteer to lead the third quarter Ultreya team. If you are enjoying the virtual format, then you need to volunteer. If this position remains vacant as of June 1, July’s Ultreya will be cancelled.
Email Hope Boring email@example.com or Jim Keating firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or to volunteer. Please reference Virtual Ultreya to help highlight your response.
4) Don’t forget there is always a need for Palanca for these Ultreyas.
Submit your written Palanca here.
5) There are a couple of leadership roles that remain open. Our greatest need at this time is the role of WEBSERVANT who will be retiring in a few months. The job description page includes a contact who can provide additional details on the position selected. Again, it’s your volunteering spirit that allows Cum Christo to continue.
6) Only requests from Cursillistas who are listed in our database will be transmitted by our prayer list. Please note that this guideline does not change our present process which permits a Cursillista to ask for prayers for people who are not Cursillistas. Everyone needs someone to pray for them.
7) Thank you to all who are participating on a project that provides spiritual support as well as physical encouragement to David Brooks (the grandson of Mo Meuse). David’s mother developed a plan asking that we send cards and/or emails with words of encouragement to David along with a photo of the person(s) involved. The family is compiling a scrap book with David to recount how many people are praying and thinking about him. Cards can be sent to David at his home , 2630 Clarion Ct. Upper Arlington, OH 43220, and emails can be sent to his email email@example.com.
All members of this community are encouraged to send at least one note to David . It is permissible to send more than one card or email, and funny pictures are sure to lift the spirits of Davis and his family.
8) Our witness speaker spoke about a surrender prayer that he utilized. Here is a link to that prayer https://catholicexchange.com/the-surrender-novena-let-jesus-take-care-of-everything. If you prefer a you tube video, that will guide you through the novena, use this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ZRnPoMpAg.